Name : Subtitle Edit 3.2.8
Release Date : June 5, 2012
This freeware can installed in Windows XP/Vista/7
Description Subtitle Edit 3.2.8 Freeware
Subtitle Edit (SE) is an editor for video subtitles – a subtitle editor.
With SE you can easily adjust the start time of a subtitle if it is out of sync with the video. For a full list of features see below.
SE is written in C# and full source code is included.
- VISUALLY sync/adjust a subtitle (start/end position and speed).
- Show texts earlier/later
- Translation helper (for manual translation)
- Adjust display time
- Fix common errors
- Convert between SubRib, MicroDVD, Substation Alpha, SAMI, and more
- Remove text for hear impaired
- Can now read and write UTF-8 and unicode files (besides ANSI) *NEW*
- Swedish to danish translation built-in (via Multi Translator Online) *NEW*
- Google translation built-in *NEW*
- Spell checking via Open Office 2.x dictionaries (many dictionaries available) *NEW*
- Effects: Typewriter and karoake *NEW*
- Can open subtitles embedded inside matroska files *NEW*
- History/undo manager *NEW*
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.